Intended for practical use by online retailers and service providers, this research study – the first of its kind – sheds full light on cross-border sales to Russia. Based on interviews with 50 top market players and experts, this 285-page report provides fascinating data and insights about:
- The latest market evolutions: How the market skyrocketed in 2013, why Western e-merchants recorded slower growth or decrease while Chinese merchants skyrocketed in 2014, and what to expect in 2015
- Russian consumers’ preferences and fears, how to inspire their trust and turn them into loyal consumers;
- The opportunities for international online retailers in Russian SEO, contextual advertising, online marketplaces, SMM, email marketing, offline campaigns, and other channels
- Why and how international online stores and PSPs should integrate localized payment methods;
- How to optimize shipments to Russia and get through the Russian customs seamlessly;
- How to fight fraud, and how to increase payment acceptance rates when working with Russian card holders;
- How to comply with the Russian legislation – from forbidden goods, to IP protection requirements, to personal data collection, storage and use.
Click here to view the detailed table of contents.